John Pettitt holding the “Ryder Cup” 1985


Web Hosting by the best

Brexit Party logo

The Knights Building and the Estonian Museum of Art

This complex belonged to the Estonian knights from 1652; the buildings burned in the massive fire of 1684. The parade rooms on the second floor are partially restored to their 1845 state.

It is currently the home of the Estonian Museum of Art, until the new facilities in Kadriorg are completed. The permanent exhibition features Estonian classic artists from the 19th century to World War II.

previous next

[Home] [Trucking Articles] [Videos] [American Dream] [American Diary] [Far East Tour] [West Coast USA] [Island of Cyprus] [Tallinn, Estonia] [City of Prague] [Tolon, Greece] [Europe] [USA 2005] [Slideshow] [Music Player] [Golf Memoirs]

Copyright 1997 © John Pettitt

web design